CDAS' historical fieldwork reports are available for download below, please note that the copyright for all these reports is held by the society and that no part of them may be republished without the society's permission. All reports are in pdf format, you may need to download a pdf viewer to see them displayed properly.
- 2017-8 Redford Pond Enclosure Survey Report
- 2018 Stoughton Down Geophysics Report
- 2017 Aldwick Village Green
- 2014 Westerlands Farm, East Lavington Geophys. Survey
- 2014 Prebendal School Playing Field Geophys. Survey
- 2013 Graffham Survey Phase 3
- 2013 Graffham Survey Phase 2
- 2012 Graffham Survey Phase 1
- 2013_Thorney_Island World War II Structures Survey
- 2013 West Wittering Trial Trench
- 2011 Medmerry Geophys. survey - Ham Farm & Medmerry
- 2008 Didling Fieldwalk
- 2007 Dell Quay Survey
In addition to our own CDAS reports our activities are also sometimes covered in reports by other organisations, for example the Hampshire Field Club Annual Report of Archaeology for 2012 had a detailed site report for Warblington (starts on page 9).